Gtk-ERROR **: file gtksequence.c: line 760 (_gtk_sequence_node_find_by_pos): assertion failed: (node->parent != NULL) aborting... or Gtk-ERROR **: file gtksequence.c: line 595 (_gtk_sequence_node_rotate): assertion failed: (node->parent) aborting...I couldn't really figure out what was going on since it was so random, it would happen 1 of 10 tries, then 3 of 10 and just all very random. I found the call that was causing it but still managed to not understand what the problem was. Anyways, after carefully going through my code and much google searching, I finally realized that my call was updating the gtk interface but I had forgot to make my call to enter the gtk thread before hand. So as a note to myself, always remember to make gtk.threads_enter/leave() calls! Ack.
gtk.threads_enter() self.mainapp.function() gtk.threads_leave()
Powered by PyBlosxom | RSS 2.0