Over the past few evenings I've sunk some time into setting up mame and zsnes in freevo and things appear to be working quite well right now. I went out an picked up a couple of Saitek P880
gamepads at lunch today and got them all hooked up this evening. They are working great and do quite well for this setup.
It took some time to figure out xmame
but after reading through some articles I found what I needed and it's working great now. I'll try and get around to posting all my findings/settings for xmame and zsnes on my freevo
page sometime soon and maybe even try and submit some stuff to the freevo wiki if I have time.
I was also having some irq problems with my freevo box the other day after upgrading to 184.108.40.206 but solved all my problems by reverting back to 2.6.7. Things seem to be working great now so I think I'll just stick with 2.6.7 for a while as I can't find any reason to upgrade at all.
posted at: 22:28 | path: /freevo | permanent link to this entry